A chance to win a 6-month Create Music subscription FREE!
Create Music is a stock music service that specializes in custom tracks that fit your projects perfectly. Load the track you like, adjust the length and mix with just a few clicks and have a soundtrack that sounds like you had a pro musician working on staff with you. There’s simply no other stock music service out there quite like it, as normally you’d have to buy the tracks at the set lengths. If you don’t believe me, just try it for yourself.
We’re now offering a way to get a 6 month subscription for free. Just like that. But there’s a catch.
You have to win it!
So take part in our social media raffle! Don’t miss your chance for the best royalty-free and fully customizable music for your video. All you have to do is like the new video posts on our Create Music social media pages (this post on Instagram, this one on Facebook, and this one on Twitter) and tell us what you like the most about Create Music.
Next week, we will hold the raffle for a free 6 months Create Music personal plan.
Spread the word!
Closing Date is Tuesday, April, 13th. 2021 at 3 p.m. CET.
Now for the details:
1. The Raffle Rules
- The Raffle is open to everybody.
- The participants have to like and comment on the contest posting on the Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter page of Create Music.
- The Raffle period is announced in the posting.
- The Organizer (Create Music) chooses the winner randomly.
- The winner will receive a free Create Music personal plan for six (6) months.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message on Facebook/Instagram.
- The decisions of Create Music will be final and there will be no appeal.
- The prizes will be delivered in the following weeks.
- The prize is neither transferable nor disbursable.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change prizes.
2. Legal terms
- The competition is organized by Create Music and has no cooperation or connection to Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn/Twitter.
- The Organizer is not responsible for temporary unusability and/or any involuntary system breakdowns and/or technical errors.
- The Organizer stores and uses the data collected when participating in the competition only to conduct the competition. Facebook’s/Instagram’s/LinkedIn’s data protection guidelines apply to the possible use of the data by Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn. In addition, the general data protection provisions of Create Music apply.
- Unless otherwise provided by applicable law a complete legal relation between the participant of the Competition and the organizer shall be governed by the Law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- The Organizer of the competition makes final decisions upon all organizational issues. Such decisions are irrevocable and non-claimable.
- The Organizer has the right to change the rules of participation.
- By participating in the Create Music Video Contest, participants agree that they shall be bound by the terms of this agreement.