INFORMATION CREATE MUSIC COLLECTS
We collect this data only when it is provided by you while purchasing products, creating a user account (online or manually through us) or signing up to our newsletter.
Create Music collects personal information such as:
- Shipping and billing address
- E-mail address(es)
- Phone Number(s)
- IP address
- Company name and VAT number (if existing)
- Payment details including credit card information
USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
By providing Create Music with your personal data, you authorize us to use it for the following purposes:
- Processing orders, registrations and newsletters
- Running raffles, polls and contests
- Customer support inquiries
- Market research to improve our products and services
Generally, Create Music does not disclose your personal data to third parties, however Create Music may use it for the following purposes:
- Your data can be shared with third parties where it is neccessary, e.g. to process orders, payments and deliveries that involve third parties (e.g. payment providers, parcel services,…)
- To protect perceived rights, safety and property of Create Music, our partners, our clients, users of our website and the public
- In accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
It is your right to request information about the personal data Create Music has about you. You can request to have it corrected, removed or you can ask us not to use your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes. You have the right to request a written document that contains the personal data we have about you. Please write to email@example.com
You can opt-out of remarking by visiting the links below:
Create Music discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that need to know that information in order to process it on Create Music’s behalf or to provide services available at Create Music’s websites, and that have agreed not to disclose it to others. However, you should keep in mind that there is always some risk involved when transmitting information over the internet.
On our website, we use Google reCAPTCHA to monitor and prevent interactions on our website through automated access, in particular by bots. This is a service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
Through the certification according to EU-US Privacy Shield ,Google guarantees that the data protection requirements of the EU will also be complied with when processing data in the USA. (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active)
This service enables Google to determine which website is sending a request and from which IP address you are using the so-called reCAPTCHA input box. The service includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data that is necessary to provide and guarantee this service.
Please refer to https://policies.google.com/privacy for further information on the general handling of your user data.
Privacy Contact Information