You've come to the right place at the right time but unfortunately not with the right device.
We're working on a Create Music version for smaller screens.
To get the full Create Music experience, please visit us from a desktop computer.
Want to be notified when our mobile application is ready? Signup Now!
The Create Music application currently works best with the latest Firefox and Chrome browsers. We're working on support for the Safari browser.
When importing a video, it is NOT being uploaded to our servers. The video is being loaded from your local machine.
Currently best supported video format: MP4 with H.264 and AAC
- Drag and drop any track to the timeline and hit "PLAY".
- Resize the track in the timeline to ANY LENGTH and listen to the new result.
- Export the track by clicking "EXPORT PREVIEW (MP3)" on the top of the screen
You can at any time open this Quick Start Guide window or the interactive tour via "MENU".
- Click into the "Search Music" text field in the upper left hand corner.
- Enter the word “Uplifting” and select it from the "Attributes" column in the drop down menu.
- Expand the "Production" area by clicking the highlighted area.
- Narrow down your search and select “Film Trailer”.
- Locate the track “Joyous Moment” and then click on "Add To Timeline".
- Let's listen to the track for at least 5 seconds by clicking the play button above the timeline.
Basically you can load any video file from your computer.
- Simply grab the end of the track and resize it to fit the video length of 24 seconds.The track will be automatically rearranged to fit the new length.
- To finish Step 6, please click the play button to listen to the rearranged track until the end.
- In the "Customize Track" window on the left, select the variation “Thoughtful”.
- To hear the result play the track until the end.
- Drag the play head to about 0:05 seconds
- add a mix change by clicking the "Add Mix Change" icon.
- Click the first mix section in the timeline and select the mix "Small Group" from the "Select Mix" dropdown.
- For a smooth transition, set the transition time to about 500ms.
- Activate the "Automation Mode"
- Add 4 markers between 0:10 and 0:16 each by doubleclicking the automation line.
- Switch to "Trim Mode".
- Trim the end of the track to about 00:19.700.
- Let's listen to the final result from the beginning by clicking "Stop" and then "Play".
- Finally click "EXPORT PREVIEW MP3" at the top of the screen to export your track and finish the tour.
Get Your 30-Days Free Trial